Sunday, October 03, 2004

Good Week

Its been a good week this week, things are picking up again. I realise that my last post may have been a wee bit overly jaded! Please bear in mind my writing is always as things happen so I can tend to rant and go overboard sometimes as we all do when we are miffed off.

Nothing spectacular has happened although I have a new first to add. I have now drunk vodka with a scorpion in it. In fact I think it was the best vodka I have ever tasted! I also have had an interesting encounter with some deaf Japanese people in a bar. We managed to sustain meaningful conversation through speaking japanese writing broken english and japlish. It was interesting as I think in their own way they seemed more liberated with sign language as they arent put under the normal social restraints.

In Miyazaki now. Enjoying the warm weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home