Saturday, June 24, 2006

My News

Sorry, I have just realised that I have hardly updated my own news here for quite a while!

Things are going pretty well, invariably being Japan they are up and down a lot but generally life is good. I am working very hard six days a week sometimes starting at ten and finishing at ten, I work for four private schools and on top of that have ten private students so im constantly cycling around manically trying to get to the next lesson. Ive also been going out with someone for about six months.

But my present phase in Japan will eventually draw to a close if not by myself than through forced matters of immigration and not being able to renew my visa which is a possibility. I dont wish to pursue a career in teaching english, im happy to do it in the future as an ancilliary job but not as a main one, I want to go back to england within the near future, refresh and consider my options. I definitely want to do something with Japan in the future, ive invested a lot of time in learning the lingo and understanding the mentality and culture overe here that it would be stupid to through it away and not use it.

I love living here especially in Kumamoto, which is a fantastic place. But there is one opinion that hasnt changed about Japan and that its a damn strange place, I couldnt imagine any other country in the world being as strange as this country. In fact its not so much an opinion as a fact . Ideally in a jet setting lifestyle i would like to live part of the year here, avoiding the mushi atsui summer that turns me into a sweatbucket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home