Sunday, July 18, 2004

First Work Day

Well I had my first day of work on firday and it seemed like it went off without a hitch, although I did only have two classes. I was invited by two fellow employees to go over to theirs afterwards. One of them who is a wee bit eccentric methinks asked me to make a bloodstain on her scrapbook. That was no problem as I had a massive scab from a cycling accident (by the way i now cycle unnbeleivebly) The only problem beibng is that it bled massively and I ended up feeling a bit quesy not to mention staining my shirt. Last night I had my first proper proper experience of a mexican restaurant which certainly dispelled the bad experiences I have previously had. Also went to a funky trip hop club where I met some american military police who are stationed not far away. I also met a fellow english teacher who studied french and german at southampton! Small world small world... My Japanese is making tentative steps forward... but im on a steep learning curve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home