Thursday, April 01, 2004

Devon Finally knows how they make it so creamy

Ambrose I fear you have designs for blog domination of the wolf nation. However, by having shown the way in the fact that you are the only one to have posted a sizeable blog I will give you status of official 'renegade' blogger on Wolffies World. Further behaviour may lead me to promote you to 'renegade master' and renegade master of the ill behaviour.. and so on. I recommend watching Goodbye Lenin a great drama/comedy but also very educational for anyone wanting to learn about Ostalgie and life in the communist bloc. Other recommendation: Moonsoon Wedding, a refreshingly contemporary/un bollywood cliché film about a marriage in India. One to miss: Gerry by Gus Van Sant. Perhaps the slowest most prentious film I have ever seen. Alternative rubbish film: A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home